Ruby Tuesday or Ryans for me
We're having a talk amongst grown ups (oldies on here), and I decided I'd ask this on here......
The BEST Salad bar???
Ruby Tuesday or Ryans for me
Fire Mountain and Golden Corral are pretty good .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Locally: Bonanza
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bonanza or Prime Sirloin
Those "fancier" restuarants in Tri-Cities just don't come close. I wish Olive Garden had a salad bar.
Ruby Tuesdays is usually the best around. I didn't know pretty good and Golden Corral were ever used in the same sentence. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Fire Mountain is best, although Golden Corral is a close second
woodfire grill
Prime Sirloin. Use to love Bonanza was a faithful eater. they changed the ranch dressing. Went there 2 times afterwards. Same old nasty ranch ain't been back since.
GO VOLS
Ruby Tuesday & Golden Corral
Locally, the Pizza Plus in Duffield has a pretty good salad bar.
Bookmarks